EMERGENCY SERVICES COORDINATOR
The Emergency Services Coordinator is responsible for providing direct service to families seeking assistance; food pantry management; maintaining statistical records and preparing reports; office reception; and volunteer coordination. Excellent inter-personal skills and compassion for others is a must. High school diploma or GED and computer skills (Microsoft Office) required.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to:
Brenda W. Hunt, Executive Director
Heart and Hand House, Inc.
PO Box 128
Philippi, WV 26416
- Will be directly responsible to the Executive Director or by his/her direction to the Associate Director.
- Will provide direct assistance to families seeking assistance, identifying needs and verifying eligibility per ministry guidelines.
- Will manage food pantry inventory, distribution, and prepare required reports.
- Will prepare and maintain statistical records that are needed for program evaluation, reporting, and grant applications.
- Will assist the Director in the development, administration and evaluation of service program needs of the ministry.
- May represent the ministry to the general public through speaking engagements as assigned by the Director.
- Will be responsible for communication with and scheduling of volunteers. Will also coordinate annual Volunteer Appreciation event(s).
- Will carry out other duties as assigned by the Director.