How You Can Help
- Encourage your church or Sunday School to donate items for specific ministry programs, such as the layette program or food pantry, or raise money to help with emergency assistance needs, such as prescription costs.
- Shop in our Thrift Stores.
- Volunteer - Browse our list of volunteer job descriptions or talk to our Volunteer Coordinator to see where you fit in.
- Buy or Sell on eBay - Through eBay Giving Works, a partnership between eBay and MissionFish, buyers and sellers have the opportunity to support their favorite causes through trading on eBay. MissionFish is a non-profit organization that oversees the process and links with eBay. From time to time we post selected items from our thrift stores on eBay. Shoppers can go directly to our eBay seller’s page to browse and bid on these items. Donors can support our ministry by selling items on eBay on our behalf. To buy or sell for Heart and Hand, click on the eBay icon below, or go to our eBay seller's page and find what you didn’t know you couldn’t live without!
- Shop Amazon Smile - visit smile.amazon.com to find the same products, same prices and same services as the regular Amazon.com site and Amazon will donate .5% of your eligible purchases to the charity of your choice, such as Heart and Hand!
- Donate – Heart and Hand depends on your donations. Contributions may be made in person at our office on 48 Mason Street, Philippi, or mailed to us at:
Heart and Hand House, Inc.
P.O. Box 128
Philippi, WV 26416
Special gifts of stocks, bonds and real estate or planned giving through wills, trusts, life insurance, or other means may be arranged through the United Methodist Foundation of WV, Inc. (contact Jeff Taylor, President, United Methodist Foundation of WV, Inc., PO Box 3811, Charleston, WV 25338; phone 800-788-3746. ext. 45).